Repair Your Smile with Full Mouth Dental Rehabilitation
Your dental rehabilitation will begin with a complete, comprehensive exam of your mouth, including your jawbone, teeth and gums. The doctor will review your medical and dental history and assess your health and the extent of your decaying or missing teeth.
She will explain your options and answer all of your questions before proceeding.
After the doctor will develop a comprehensive treatment plan for your dental rehabilitation. This plan will include any procedures, equipment and the number of visits to complete your treatment and fully restore your smile and tooth function.
Dental Rehabilitation Procedures
To complete your smile makeover, the doctor may employ one or many of the following procedures:
- Dental implants: Titanium posts inserted into the jawbone to create a strong foundation for dentures or acrylic or porcelain crowns
- Implant-supported dentures: Dentures that are supported by dental implants instead of using adhesive to secure them to your gums
- Nonsurgical treatments: Scaling, root planing, and nonsurgical chemotherapeutic treatment
- Surgical treatments: Necessary when the tissue around your teeth has become unhealthy and cannot be repaired with nonsurgical treatments
- Cosmetic gum procedures: Performed to reduce the effects of gummy smile or uneven gum line, gum recession and bone grafting following tooth loss
- LANAP laser treatment: A gum disease treatment using the Laser Assisted New Attachment Procedure (LANAP®)
Chew Without Pain.
A full mouth dental rehabilitation will improve your smile, the functionality of your jaws and teeth and your overall dental health. To schedule an appointment, contact us online or at 713-977-7854 today.